Thursday, October 8, 2009

..:|:Amel Larrieux:|:..

Amel Larrieux is an American soul and R&B singer-songwriter and keyboardist. Larrieux rose to fame in the mid 1990s as a founding member of the duo Groove Theory along with Bryce Wilson. After leaving the group in 1999, she released her debut solo album Infinite Possibilities the following year on Epic Records. In late 2003, Larrieux founded her own independent label, Blisslife Records, on which she has released three albums so far. Larrieux cites Ella FitzgeraldPrinceRickie Lee JonesStevie WonderShawn ColvinChaka KhanJohn LennonPatrice RushenJimi Hendrix, and Joni Mitchell as her musical influences.




Amel Larrieux - Lovely Standards [2007]

1. If I Were A Bell
2. Try Your Wings
3. Lucky To Be Me
4. Wild Is The Wind
5. Shadow Of Smile
6. You're My Thrill
7. Younger Than Springtime
8. Something Wonderful
9. If I Loved You
10. I Like The Sunrise



Amel Larrieux - Morning [2006]

1. Trouble
2. Unanswered Question
3. No One Else
4. Earn My Affections
5. Weary
6. Morning
7. Gills And Tails
8. Magic
9. Just Once
10. Mountain Of When










Amel Larrieux - Bravebird [2004]

1. For Real
2. Bravebird
3. New
4. Dear To Me
5. Beyond
6. Giving Something Up
7. Your Eyes
8. Get To
9. Every Second
10. Sacred
11. Say you Want It All
12. All I Got 2
13. Bravebird [Revisited Mix]
14. For Real [Hip Hop Remix]










Amel Larrieux - Infinite Possibilities [2000]


1. Get Up
2. I N I
3. Sweet Misery
4. Searchin' For My Soul
5. Even If
6. Infinite Possibilities
7. Shine
8. Down
9. Weather
10. Make Me Whole


No comments:

Post a Comment