Friday, September 18, 2009

..:|:Paul Dateh:|:..

I was introduced to Paul Dateh via a friend on Facebook, who sent me a link to his "Hip Hop Violin" video on youtube. I watched the video four times in a , fascinated by the intense hip hop flavor merged with some pretty impressive violin technique. Like most people my first exposure to hip hop violin was Miri Ben Ari, and no disrespect to Miri, but... Dateh's skill set and virtuosity is much more impressive.
This album has something for every listener. You have tracks that are hip hop, r&b, acoustic, rock, jazz, and instrumental.



Paul Dateh - Paul Dateh

1. Be More [feat. Oren Yoel]
2. Whatever I Choose
3. Control
4. Celtic Blues
5. Goes Around
6. Play That Song
7. Strong
8. Untitled #1
9. Who Knew
10. Without You Here [Song For Jessie and Jacob]



Paul Dateh and Inka One - Hip Hop Violin

No comments:

Post a Comment